Monday, May 07, 2007

Mason....one week old and growing....

Thought I would share some more pictures of our boy Mason.

1. 7 pounds, 12 ounces (Day 6)



2. Looks like he gets this from Rebecca......(j/k)




3. Rebecca has been exhausted with the feeding/diaper change cycle every 2-3 hours. This morning I found her like this. I love you Rebecca! Oh, and notice who has taken over my side of the bed? I've been taking the couch until the in-laws move out of the den. Ah, the joys of downtown condo living.




4. Grandpa Shen looks so proud here. This is his first grandchild and I caught this candid picture as he was admiring his grandson. He's only going to be here a few more weeks, so he's trying to get as much Mason as possible before he returns to Taiwan.




5. Well, we sure are in love with this guy. He makes everything that we've been through worth it. He has brought so much joy into our lives. Rebecca and I feel so blessed that we've been given this opportunity to love and nurture this gift from Heaven. Thank you to all of our family and friends that have and continue to support us! We look forward to sharing our laughter and tears with you!


6 Comments:

Blogger dots said...

Very Cute!! Sleep sleep sleep!!

May 08, 2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger Heckachan said...

those are some great pictures! i'm sure rebecca punched you real hard for posting that one of her. she did tell me that mason isn't as big of a cover hog as you are!

May 08, 2007 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has cute smile.I love last picture.
yuting

May 08, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger wind runner said...

Oh my goodness!! He is sooooo cute Brian and Rebecca! It almost makes me want to do it again- I'll just enjoy your blog instead and get at least 6 hours of sleep tonight:) Congratulations! You're doing a wonderful job!

May 08, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Juli Chan said...

ya, Micah's back was the same. I thought the kid would never have the courage to go swimming, but I'm glad to say that the hair is shedding quickly. Rebecca, you are such a good mom; and Brian, I've never seen someone so thrilled to be a dad. Congrats guys, you did well:)

May 11, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger Winnie said...

He is such an adorable baby, already smiling.

May 13, 2007 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home